This guide contains steps to work with Internet of Things (IoT) projects in Java*, using the Intel® System Studio IoT Edition.
It covers creating Java projects, adding sensors to a project, taking advantage of the example code provided with the Intel System Studio IoT Edition, and more.
This version of the Intel System Studio IoT Edition provides support for the following boards:
- Intel® Edison board
- Intel® Galileo board
- Intel® IoT gateway
- Minnowboard* MAX
For steps to create projects for the Intel® Joule™ module, including steps to install an Intel® Joule™ module-compatible version of the Intel System Studio IoT Edition , see Using the Intel® System Studio IoT Edition with the Intel® Joule™ Module.
For steps to create and work with C/C++ projects, see the Intel® System Studio IoT Edition User Guide for C/C++.
For more information about Java support for IoT, including compatibility information, building and running Java IoT applications, and known limitations, check the Java* for IoT Reference Guide.
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer