Google* has recently released "Lollipop", Version 5.0 of the Android* OS (others may know this OS by its original name, "L-dessert"). Besides significant new features, Lollipop is the first 64-bit capable Android* OS.
Intel understands the importance of this major Android* OS release to our customers, and is making support of this OS a top priority.
Detailed Lollipop Support Information
- Lollipop 32-bit apps: At this time, our primary focus is allowing customers to create and debug/analyze 32-bit apps that will run on either L-32 (Lollipop 32-bit OS) or L-64 (Lollipop 64-bit OS), and many of the tools already provide this support. The table below shows which Intel INDE tools support the creation of 32-bit apps on either the L-32 or L-64 platforms.
- Lollipop 64-bit apps: We are updating the Intel INDE components to enable you to create and debug/analyze 64-bit apps -- this work is "in progress".
This article has described how each of the components of the Intel INDE product support the latest Android* OS, Version 5.0 (aka "Lollipop" or "L-dessert"). As new information is available, Intel will update this article to notify you of any changes.
If Lollipop support presents a significant issue for your product development plans, please send us an email or leave us a note at the Intel INDE Support Forum.
For more such Android resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer