- Intel Galileo board
- One Micro B to Type A USB cable
- 6 pin Serial to Type A USB cable (FTDI cable # TTL-232R-3V3 is recommended)
- One 7-15V DC power supply
Plug the DC power supply into the wall and the Intel Galileo board.
Wait for 2 green LEDs to light up.
Connect the micro-USB cable to the Intel® Galileo.
Connect the other end to your computer.
Plug in the 6 pin Serial to USB cable.
Plug the other end into your computer.
- Getting Started Home: Choose your Operating System
- link to forum
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- Top 10 Android launchers (December 2016)The 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer