The Intel® Aero Compute Board is a purpose-built, unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) developer kit powered by a quad-core Intel® Atom™ processor and geared toward UAV developers, researchers, and enthusiasts. While only the size of a standard playing card, it features abundant storage capabilities, 802.11ac Wi-Fi*, support for multiple cameras including the Intel® RealSense™ camera (R200), which is part of the optional Vision Accessory Kit, industry standard interfaces, and reconfigurable I/O to facilitate connecting to a broad variety of drone hardware subsystems. The compute board ships with open-source Yocto Project for embedded Linux* systems and offers sample applications and APIs for flight and vision interfaces, reducing hurdles for developers of sophisticated drone applications.
The optional Intel® Aero Enclosure Kit can be used to mount the compute board and the optional Vision Accessory Kit.
For more such intel resources and tools from Intel on Game, please visit the Intel® Game Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer