Instagram has rolled out an update that brings a slew of new features. The image sharing network now lets you edit Colors, add Fade and turn on post notifications.
Color, already available on popular editing apps such as VSCO Cam, lets you tint the highlights or shadows in your photos. Instagram gives you option from yellow, orange, red, pink, pural, blue, cyan and green for adding colors.
Fade is also another popular feature on other editing apps such as Aviary. The tool lets you add a quiet tone to your pictures by softening colors.
Another important addition in Instagram is the 'post notification' feature, which lets you get push notifications when your favorited accounts upload new posts on the network. Akin to Facebook, the new feature is likely to make it easier and more fun for users to follow celebrities and their select friends on the network.
The latest set of features come months after the image/short-videos sharing network added new editing tools, filters and improved search functionality. The update brought in more control, adds ability to edit captions and locations from within the app.
What do you think about Instagram's new features? Like/hate it? Let us know your views in the comments section below:
Other Popular Deals
- Top 10 Android launchers (December 2016)The 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer