Instagram is releasing a new update for its iOS and Android apps that will allow users to users to sort saved posts into collections. Users will create new collections by tapping the bookmark icon and either choose a collection to save it to, or create a new collection altogether. By trapping on the ‘plus’ icon on the top right corner, users will be able to rename their collection or add more saved posts to it.
“Since we introduced the ability to save posts in December, 46% of Instagrammers have saved at least one post. Whether you want to scope out your next daytrip, revisit your favorite artists’ illustrations or always have your favorite animal videos on hand, collections can help you keep track of the posts you want to remember,” the company said in its blog post.
The ability to save posts into collections have been added in version 10.16 of the Instagram app on Android as well as iOS.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer