India is one of the biggest importers of Gold but the fixation with the yellow metal is beyond that. Gold is considered an auspicious metal by a majority of people in the country. The metal has many other uses and the with the ever fluctuating prices, it is hard to get hold of the right prices. Indian Daily Gold Silver Price is such an app which provides solution to this. This app is free and available via the Google play store on Android phones. You can get it here.
One can easily download the app on their Android phone and check out the following data about Gold and Silver prices on their phone. The app has three main key areas:
Opening the app, you directly jump into this page. From here you can easily check the prices of 24 carat gold, 22 carat gold and Silver in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Kochi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Trivandrum.
Live market prices
Below the state wise price listings, there is a option to check live market prices. Tapping on that, the app gives you latest and live prices of Spot Gold (24 carat), Spot Gold (22 carat), Spot Silver, Gold in USD, Silver in USD as well as the current exchange rate from USD to INR. According to the app these live prices are accurate for the state of Andhra Pradesh and it might vary slightly for other states.
Historical price graph
The app also features 30, 60 and 90 day price graphs to let the user asses if it is the right time to buy or sell. The graphs are maintained for 24 carat gold, 22 carat gold and Silver for major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Kochi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Trivandrum. While 30 day graphs are available by default, you will have to unlock the 60 day and 90 day graphs by sharing about the app.
In addition to these features the app also has a daily notification setting and you can set price details of which city you want to know and at what time. Overall this is a very useful app for Gold and Silver buyers as it helps them in assessing what price trend may hit the market in addition to the current ongoing prices.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer