With VR is accepted by more and more people, more and more game companies begin to develop VR games. However, most of them focus their development on graphics with GPU, while ignore that CPU also takes another big role for VR experience. The whitepaper of “Make your VR experience better with Intel® CPU- VR game physics analyze” have showed how CPU acts during physical calculations. This whitepaper will show you how AI (artificial intelligence) engines consume CPU when you are playing VR games. And what can we do to improve the performance of VR games with AI bound?
This whitepaper is aimed at ISVs, VR HMDs OEMs, and other technical developers.
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer