ICICI Bank Ltd, has announced the launch of its new mobile banking application 'iMobile' for Windows Phone. The app is meant for devices running Windows Phone 8 OS and can be downloaded from the Windows Phone App Store.
The iMobile app allows users to transfer funds, pay bills and view account information whether its a savings account, current account, fixed and recurring deposits, credit cards, loans, demat and Public Provident Fund (PPF) accounts right from their Windows mobile.
Users will able be able to recharge their mobile/DTH subscriptions by selecting their favorite past recharge and will not have to re-enter all the details time and again. Another important feature is that users will be able to call customer care from within the iMobile app itself.
ICICI with over one-fourth of market share in value terms, has over 20 lakh mobile banking customers. The bank has previously launched Touch Banking branches, Tab Banking, Facebook Banking as well as an internet banking platform to its customers.
Rajiv Sabharwal, Executive Director, ICICI Bank, said," Mobile banking is today one of the fastest growing channels in the country. Large number of our customers are today transacting through our digital channels. With this new app on Windows, our mobile banking application is now available on all major platforms including iOS, Android and Blackberry. It also introduces the next level of customer convenience by offering one touch access to important services on the dashboard of the app itself.”
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer