More and more Android devices have Intel Inside. Besides getting your hands on Intel-based Android devices to test your apps and make sure they deliver the best experience for your users, there are services available to test your apps on a variety of hardware without having to acquire and maintain a large number of physical devices. Here are a few we recommend.
AppThwack lets you test your apps on hundreds of real, physical devices in a lab environment. Upload your code, run your tests, and get a report so you can address any issues before your users find them. Testing on Intel-based Android devices at AppThwack is free for a limited time, courtesy of the Intel® Developer Zone. Learn more with our How To guide and get started at appthwack.com.
Applause's global community of QA professionals helps make sure that Android apps run as well on Intel-powered devices in the hands of your users as they do in the lab. Test where your users are - in the wild - and ensure that your Android app is tested on Intel and ARM devices across multiple browsers, carriers, and geo locations. Learn more and get started at applause.com.
For more such Android resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel� Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer