If you need to make a presentation or video in a hurry, just want to use a web-based service and not install any software, and don’t really have any prior experience with making either presentations or videos, PowToon is the service for you.
• Move onto another slide, and import an Image on the slide using the Import Image option on the Toolbar > Import. Browse through your files and select an image to open it. You can resize it as per your convenience.
• Adding a character is also very easy, just drag and drop your desired character (animated or static) on the slide and you’re done.
• Add a prop to your character by dragging and dropping a prop on the slide.
• In order to add a new slide click on the “plus ( )” button at the left on the slide pane.
• When you want to add entry or exit effects to your content, click on the respective arrow for the object on the timeline and select an effect such as “Fade”, “Pop” etc. If you don’t require any effect then select “No Effect” from the list.
• Use the “Play Start” or “Play” buttons to preview your work and get an idea about what kind of changes can be done in the slide.
• Once you get the hang of using the Timeline (it’s very simple), it will be very easy for you to create a good video.
• When you have entirely completed your video, just click Save to save your project.
• You can export your work to YouTube or share it on Facebook and Twitter using the share option.
• And if you want to download your project, just click on the File > Export Type > Download File and you’re done.
Now, get creative and make awesome, professional looking presentations or videos. PowToon’s your canvas.