Hike has announced its first annual hackfest – The HikeAthon. Hike has invited software developers from across India to participate in the three-day long online HikeAthon.
Kavin Bharti Mittal, Founder and CEO, hike messenger says, “We’ve seen first hand how well design and technology can come together to help create a simple, elegant product for a market as large and diverse as India. With ‘The HikeAthon’, we want to reach out to the exciting new crop of Indian software developers who share our passion for crafting simple and beautiful mobile user experiences. This is a platform for developers in India to express their creativity and solve real user problems on the way.”
Participants can win up to Rs. 10 Lacs in cash and goodies. The top cash prize is of Rs. 500,000 and beyond that, the participants stand a chance to win iPads and also a chance to spend a day with the hike team.
Participation at the event is free, but participants need to register in advance. Interested teams need to sign up at http://hike.in/hikeathon.
The event will start from December 19, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. IST, 2014 and will continue till December 22, 9:00 a.m. IST. Developers can show their mobile development prowess on Android, iOS and Windows phone platforms.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices