Indian messaging application Hike messenger has launched free stickers in Indian languages. The sticker range consists of over 250 Indian stickers targeted at different parts of India.
Hike also announced the launch of Sticker Shop to provide customizable user experience with easy reordering of the desired packs. Special regional packs have been launched for the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Punjab and Delhi.
Kavin Bharti Mittal, Founder & CEO, Hike Messenger said, “We want to offer our users the freedom to express. Of the 10 billion plus monthly messaging volume, stickers contribute to 30 per cent of the traffic, accounting for 3 billion sticker shares – and this number is growing day by day. We truly believe India is a country of many countries – we stand united in our diversity. Hike is made in India and thus this offering follows naturally; we’re localizing hike even further for the market by launching over 250 stickers in multiple languages catering to 11 distinct regions. It's been a big request from our 35M+ users to and we can't wait to see the response.”
Hike is available globally on iOS, Android, WP, Blackberry, BB10, S40, S60 platforms.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer