The much awaited Pokemon Go smartphone game from Niantic has been leaked. The game was expected to be showcased at the Game Developers Conference this year, but was later revealed to be a no show. It is the first augmented reality-based Pokemon game on Android and iOS. The footage in the video below was reportedly shot at a presentation at SXSW this past weekend.
The augmented reality approach in Pokemon Go makes it very similar to what the company has tried with its Ingress mobile game. While not many details are known right now, Niantic’s trailer video for the game (on its website), indicates that you will be able to hunt for Pokemon in the wild, just like Ash and company did in the original series.
The game will also allow you to train and battle the pocket monsters as well, which makes it further enticing for Pokemon lovers.
Other Popular Deals
- Top 10 Android launchers (December 2016)The 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer