Everyone’s favourite micro-blogging App Twitter has now introduced a fun new feature called ‘Stickers’. Much like Snapchat, Twitter Stickers can be pasted on any image straight from the updated Twitter App. So, you can play with anything from objects to emojis, props, animals and more to finally have some fun with your Twitter images. These Stickers are also searchable and tapping on them shows how other Tweeps are using the same sticker around the world. Sadly, the feature not been rolled out to all accounts yet, but we had a chance to use it on our official Twitter account. Here’s how you can use Twitter Stickers in 4 simple steps!
1. Click on the sticker icon in the Twitter app
2. Pick a category and a sticker.
3. Snap on a sticker and resize it to fit!
4. Tap a sticker on a picture and see how the world is using the same!
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer