Guvera has announced the integration of Last.fm into its apps. This will allow Guvera users to connect to their Last.fm account to track the music that they are listening to get better music recommendations. In order to set up Last.fm on Guvera, users will have to go into ‘Settings’ within the app and then select ‘Last.fm’. Then users will have to enter their Last.fm username and password
Read the complete press release
Guvera, a world-leading music and entertainment platform, has today announced the integration of Last.fm, the number-one site for music discovery and re-discovery, into its apps.
The partnership enables anyone on Guvera to connect to their Last.fm account and track the music they are listening to, as well as get better music recommendations.
Guvera is an award-winning brand-funded platform that is focused on delivering the most enjoyable and immersive music and entertainment experience to its listeners. It is also a fast-growing service, boasting 15 million users in 20 international markets.
Damien King, CTO for Guvera said: "Last.fm has always been a unique platform for music lovers and technology buffs alike, which is what really attracted us to forming a partnership with them. Guvera loves innovation and we are constantly tuning our platform to find the right mixture of human versus machine algorithms. Adding Last.fm into our mix will help enhance our user experience and allow the avid music lover to Scrobble directly from within the app.”
Simon Moran, Last.fm MD said: “Guvera is an exciting and innovative streaming platform. Combining the listening habits of Guvera users with Last.fm’s 60 million engaged music fans will not only provide stronger and more meaningful music discovery and re-discovery, it will also add new music enthusiasts to our community, creating connections and enhancing the Last.fm experience.”
Setting up Last.fm on Guvera is simple: go to “Settings” within the Guvera app, select “Last.fm” and then enter your Last.fm username and password.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer