Graphics Performance Analyzers have been created to help graphics developers analyze and optimize the performance of Microsoft DirectX* applications, Android* OpenGL* ES applications, and OpenGL* 3.3/4.0 Core Profile applications.
You can download the Graphics Performance Analyzers from the Intel INDE site.
The rest of this article describes the different tools and how to download the product for your development platform.
The different tools within Graphics Performance Analyzers are based upon different logical analysis tasks that are typically performed by graphics application developers:
- System Analyzer or System Analyzer HUD
- These tools allow for application-specific, real-time CPU/GPU analysis. Available performance overrides can pinpoint system performance issues, and can help determine whether your application is CPU-bound or GPU-bound.
- Graphics Frame Analyzer for DirectX* and Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL*
- Use these tools to perform a deep-dive frame analysis of workloads, asset exploration, and shader editing. Various performance overrides can help pinpoint specific performance issues in the rendering pipeline.
- Platform Analyzer
- This tool is a powerful component for trace analysis of CPU/GPU performance metrics, API call tracing, code execution, CPU/GPU usage, and task data. You can also debug task synchronization issues across multiple CPUs and the GPU.
The available tools depend upon your target graphics system and the host system that you use for development. The table below illustrates the details:
Downloading Graphics Performance Analyzers from the Intel INDE Site
1. Download and install the Intel INDE installer.
2. Depending upon your installation platform, select Graphics Performance Analyzers tools to download and install:
- System Analyzer
- Graphics Frame Analyzer for DirectX*
- Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL*
- Platform Analyzer
NOTE: Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL* installs separately, while other tools are bundled into a single binary, depending on your product license. You are recommended to download and install as many tools as are available for your development platform.
Tell Me More!
For more information about Graphics Performance Analyzers (including pointers to product documentation, support options, and related products), see the Graphics Performance Analyzers Home Page or the Intel INDE Home Page.
For information about specific OS versions that are supported, see the Release Notes.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
** Disclaimer: Intel disclaims all liability regarding rooting of devices. Users should consult the applicable laws and regulations and proceed with caution. Rooting may or may not void any warranty applicable to your devices.
For more such intel resources and tools from Intel on Game, please visit the Intel® Game Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer