Google is rolling out it Play Protect services, which are aimed at keeping Android users safe from malicious apps. The new feature will scan your smartphone to check the activity of apps. Further, the company notes that while all Android apps undergo security testing before appearing on the play storeWhere to buy 8399. The company notes that apps that have been scanned will have a card stating that the app has been verified by Google Play Protect.
“Backed by the strength of Google, Play Protect brings control to your fingertips while giving guidance along the way. Together, we lay out the ideal security blanket for your mobile device. Consider yourself covered,” the company stated on its page.
Google Play Protect also includes other services that were previously available. This includes the ‘Find My Device’ features that helps users locate, lock, or display a message on the lockscreen. If the user feels that the device is lost for good, they can even choose to erase all the data on the device. Another feature is the Safe Browsing protection feature in Chrome that warns users when they visit any suspicious websites.
Last week, Google had announced that it was looking to curb the spread of malicious apps on its mobile platform by using artificial intelligence. By using a technique called peer grouping, it uses machine learning algorithms to sort out malicious apps and bring them to the notice of a person. This person will then decide whether to remove the app from the play storeWhere to buy 8399. The idea is to find apps that may be asking for permissions that it should require. For example, a torch app that asks for access to contacts.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices