Google has introduced Android for Work, an integrated app and service ecosystem designed to work within your existing Android devices.
Google has partnered with various networking companies, management companies, Application makers and device manufacturers in order to make Android for Work a reality. The new Work platform will let you connect to your enterprise apps for mail, contacts, calendar and tasks. Full support for Microsoft Exchange and IBM Notes has also been added.
Android for Work will let you create a secure Work Profile on your Android phone and tablet. This will let you isolate, protect data and manage the flow of work information while keeping only the required personnels in loop. Android for Work will let people use work approved apps right alongside their personal apps and IT administrators will be able to easily manage business data on all Android devices.
Source: Android Blog
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer