While the Google Chrome browser added the the ability to read web pages without an internet connection last year, the company has now made it easier to download web pages and read them offline on the fly.
Users can now long-press any link on the Google ChromeWhere to buy 12990 12990 20000 browser for Android to bring up the ‘download link’ option. Pressing it will download and save web pages for offline viewing. The option is also available for any article suggestion. Users need to tap and hold on article suggestions to download links to the same.
In addition, when users try to access a page with no network connectivity, the Dinosaur page that usually appears in offline mode will show a button called “Download Page Later.” Once clicked, the particular web page will be saved as soon as the device connects to the internet. Saved articles then show up in the recent downloads and feature a new offline badge.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer