Google has rolled out a new version of Gmail for AndroidWhere to buy 88 99 199 based on its new Material design. The update brings a revamped modern look and adds supports for all e-mail accounts. The new Gmail version 5.0 is meant for devices running Android 4.0 or higher.
The Gmail 5.0 for Android has a redesigned user interface that sports a more modern look and brings a few navigational improvements that make the app easier to use, including a new reply button at the bottom of messages. The update also brings some design tweaks that make it easier to switch between different accounts and inbox categories on tablet versions of the app. However the biggest addition is the support of non-Gmail accounts, earlier the app was limited to Gmail and Google apps only.
Google wrote in a blog post "We know some of you have email addresses that aren’t Gmail (it’s okay to admit it). The updated Gmail app now supports all email providers, which means you can now set up a separate inbox for, say, your Yahoo Mail or Outlook.com addresses using POP/IMAP."
Google has also announced a revamped Calendar app for Android based on Material design, which makes scheduling and planning more efficient for users. The app will now automatically turn hotel reservations and flight confirmations in your Gmail account into calendar events and will even track flight numbers and check-in time. The update is already available for Android 5.0 based Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 devices and will be rolled out for AndroidWhere to buy 88 99 199 4.1 or higher devices in the coming weeks.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer