This year was the first time we brought on a hardware partner for the Intel® Level Up Game Dev Contest. When we started the search for an OEM partner we were looking for a brand that is strong amongst gamers and game developers who had an exciting new system that utilizes Intel® Core™ i7 and Intel Graphics. Razer, and their new Blade Stealth represents that perfect storm of what we needed for the contest.
Up front, Razer provided systems for us to showcase the 2015 contest winners who were helping to announce the 2016 contest at GDC back in March.
The Stealth comes with either a QHD or UHD (4k) touch screen panel, Intel® Core™ i7-6500U and Intel® HD Graphics 520. Beyond that, the Thunderbolt 3 support allows for utilizing a Razer Core external graphics dock (you can actually dock all your peripherals, network and power, resulting a “1 cable” solution).
In alignment with our contest and game dev program mission to help game devs be more successful - as part of the contest, all 10 winners will receive their own Razer Blade Stealth to develop and showcase their games on.
If you would like to get one for yourself, Razer is running a limited time offer which is in limited supply for up to $150 off a Razer Blade Stealth!
For more such intel resources and tools from Intel on Game, please visit the Intel® Game Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer