Facebook has added a number of new features to its live video broadcasting feature, Facebook Live. The company states that these features will give users more ways to “discover, share, and interact with live video, and more ways to personalize your live broadcasts”. Facebook Live will now let users go live on Facebook Groups and Events. Going live on a group will only allow users to broadcast to those within a group, while live on a event will allow users to broadcast a part of the event to all, even those who couldn't make it. In addition, Facebook also announced that it will be adding a dedicated tab for Facebook Live on the mobile app.
Facebook is also introducing Live Reactions, which will allow viewers to express their feelings about the video in real time using the same Reactions that were introduced in the News Feed. In addition, when people watch a video after the live broadcast has ended, Facebook will replay the comments as they happened during the live broadcast. Viewers will also be able to invite their friends to watch a broadcast directly from the live video they are watching. Additionally, Facebook will offer users five Live Filters to user on their video. The company says it will soon add the ability for users to draw or doodle on their video while live.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer