Facebook has started rolling out the Doodle feature to its mobile app for iOS and Android smartphones. As the name suggests, the feature lets users to doodle on images before posting them. It can be used for various purposes like highlighting something important in photo, demarcating sections on photos, or simply doodling anything on photos just for fun.
After updating the app, one needs to choose the photo and tap on the Edit option available at the bottom right corner. It will show you the newly rolled-out Doodle feature along with all the previous ones. Tapping on the Doodle option will show a colour picker at the right side. Now, simply choose the colour you want and start doodling on the photo. As for adjusting the pen size, you need to swipe left and right accordingly. There are also options to undo the last step, or simply reset everything. The feature was introduced as part of its Messenger app last year. The Facebook App already has previously had features for adding texts and stickers to the photo.
Facebook has been introducing a number of features for both its web platform, and apps. Last week, it started testing Profile Videos, that lets users set a video clip of upto 7 seconds as their profile display. It is also testing a temporary profile picture using which the users will be able to set any photo as their profile pic for a specified amount of time. Once the time is over, the pic will change back to the originally set photo. There are also reports that Facebook is working on changing the mobile layout of showing user profiles. At the moment, the profile photo of a user is displayed on the left side, but the California-based tech giant is working on making it centralized, along with better profile controls. Facebook has also announced that it will be optimizing News Feeds to decrease load times on slower internet connections.
Other Popular Deals
- Top 10 Android launchers (December 2016)The 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer