Facebook has rolled out a new update of its Facebook Messenger app. The update adds the ability to share 15-second videos with friends and much more. The updated Facebook Messenger app can be downloaded from Google Play and the App Store.
The Facebook Messenger update brings a key feature through which users can shoot and play 15-second video messages directly from their smartphone's camera. Users can tap and hold the record button and send the video messages from within the app. The update also brings a 'Like' button that allows users to send a big thumbs up for the things they like.
Facebook Messenger app listing's "What's New" section on the App Store reads, "Instant Video Sending: Shoot and play 15-second video messages from the camera right in the app. Big Likes: Press and hold to send an even bigger thumbs up when you really, really like something."
Last week Facebook rolled out a new update of its Messenger app for Windows. The update makes it easier to take and share photos through the app for Windows Phone, the feature which was already available to iOS and Android users. It has also added a revamped gallery that gives quicker access to pictures on your smartphone. A new 'Groups' tab has also been added that allows messaging with multiple users simultaneously.
Facebook had rolled out V5.0 update last month for Android and iOS. The Facebook Messenger 5.0 allows easier sharing of “photos, voice messages, and much more”. The new update also allows users to download a sticker pack by pressing and holding any sticker that someone sends them.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer