Facebook has rolled out a small update for its Android and iOS versions that makes it easier to share multiple photos on phone.
The latest update allows you to choose exact order of pictures when upload them to the social networking site. After selecting photos, you will see a preview of how the post will appear. You also have the option to write an introduction for the story and even individual captions.
“ If you want to tell the story in a different order, you can now press down on a photo and drag it to a different place. Once you’ve shared your photos, you and your friends will see the story in a new collage layout. Tapping into a photo lets you scroll through the story from beginning to end, as you created it,” explains Facebook in a blog post.
Latest update comes shortly after the social networking giant launched Rooms, a new app that lets users create places for the things you’re into, and invite others who are interested. According to Facebook, Rooms lets you more control on customization, such as changing the text and emoji on your like button, adding a cover photo and dominant colours, custom pinned messages and privacy features. Learn more about Rooms here.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer