Facebook has launched 'auto enhance' feature for iOS devices. The new feature improves a photo's lighting, clarity and shadows. The service is currently available for iPhone 5 or later phones. Facebook plans to roll out the feature for Android platform soon.
Facebook's auto enhance is very similar to Auto Awesome feature of Google Photos that also allows users to improve image lighting and clarity. Facebook also allows users to turn the effect off or use the sliding bar to adjust the intensity of the enhancement.
Facebook and other rival social networking sites have increased focus on photos sharing. While Google has already been adding a lot of photography friendly features on Google+, Twitter recently allowed users to add filters on photos.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer