Facebook has updated its Android and iOS apps. The update for the iOS v11.0 brings new features to its Nearby Friends whereas Android v10.0 brings offline posting. Both updates are available now in the Google Play store and App store.
Facebook in its official post says the update includes “improvements for reliability and speed”. Though a TechCrunch report says the update brings new features to Nearby Friends. The US version of the app now features search and invite friends buttons.
For Android, Facebook brings offline support – which means you can like posts, photos and Pages when you are offline. Now, you can remove tags you've created, tags of yourself created by friends and most importantly turn post notifications on and off. As said above, the update to Android also gets speed and reliability improvements.
In a related news, Facebook has updated its embedded posts with new design that emphasises on visual content, loads faster and customise posts widths.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer