First of all, I would like to show my gratitude to Intel, for helping developers like me all over the world. I've found the Intel Edison board to be very powerful for my innovative projects.
In this article I'm going to share my game which I created for the Intel Edison platform.
A couple of months back, during the International olympiad of informatics training sessions, we had to code a bot, which could play with another. In this way the most powerful bot can win this simple game. I thought of implementing this game on the Intel Edison board.
The Game Introduction
There are n numbers in a line displayed on the LCD. (n is even).Two players(you & edison) take turns to take a number from one of the ends of the line LCD Screen until there are no more numbers left. The player with the larger amount of numbers wins.
You might think that, in each move you should select the larger number (greedy approach), but it doesn't work all the time.So in this way Dynamic Programming was used in my code.
In this game, the first move is done by the user. (I did this because the 'Edison' selects the best possible move at any turn, so there's a big chance that the user won't win if the 'Edison' Made the first move)
Forgot to mention the name of the game, it's Intel Edison :: BrainHack();
Project site : http://inteledison.xyz
I created an Instructable, so that you can create your own game. - http://www.instructables.com/id/Intel-Edison-BrainHack/
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer