This guide illustrates how to use C++ with the Intel® Joule™ development platform over the course of eight simple code samples.
Examples include Hello World, using MRAA* to access the GPIO pins, using pulse width modulation (PWM), connecting to sensors using I2C, and more.
Source files and documentation are located on GitHub*: https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/joule-code-samples/tree/master/exploring-cpp
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Source : https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/exploring-c-on-the-intel-joule
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer