This earthquake detector system application is part of a series of how-to Intel® Internet of Things (IoT) code sample exercises using the Intel® IoT Developer Kit, Intel® Edison development platform, cloud platforms, APIs, and other technologies.
From this exercise, developers will learn how to:
Connect the Intel® Edison development platform, a computing platform designed for prototyping and producing IoT and wearable computing products.
Interface with the Intel® Edison platform IO and sensor repository using MRAA and UPM from the Intel® IoT Developer Kit, a complete hardware and software solution to help developers explore the IoT and implement innovative projects.
Run this code sample in Intel® System Studio IoT Edition. Intel® System Studio lets you create and test applications on Intel-based IoT platforms.
Invoke the services of the United States Geological Survey (USGS) API for accessing earthquake data.
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer