This code sample measures weather data using a development platform, along with extensible sensors, accelerometer data, temperature, and humidity data is recorded and stored to the IBM* Bluemix* IoT cloud using a TI SensorTag.
Once set up, users can visualize data using a web based interface.
Source files and documentation are located on GitHub: https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/joule-code-samples/tree/master/ble-scan-js
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer