This code sample illustrates creating a simple alarm system using the development platform and an assortment of extensible sensors.
Once completed, the system will display alarm status on the connected display. Users will also interact with the alarm via a web interface that will allow them to enable or disable the alarm, as well as examine stored alarm data.
Source files and documentation are located on GitHub: https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/joule-code-samples/tree/master/access-control-js
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices