Samsung has launched a Club Samsung 2.0, a digital entertainment store covering genres such as music, movies, videos & mobile TV. The new store is currently available for select 14 Samsung devices.
Users can use the Samsung account sign on to access the digital store across devices. The store allows users to customise favorites, playlists & their preferences content. The new store has a revamped Discovery button. Samsung says its Discovery feature lets users select playlist according to mood, era, language or genre and auto updates the playlist when fresh content is added to the store. Club Samsung supports content in Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi and Gujarati.
“Club Samsung 2.0 has a unified player for all offline and online content. Club Samsung scans the device for all available media & brings them under a unified media player. Customers can enjoy their entertainment whether they are connected to the internet or offline without switching media players for a truly seamless experience,” says the company in a press release.
Club Samsung’s media player supports multi-tasking such as synchronous browsing, social sharing, comments, provides recommendations & supports minimized version for both Audio and Video formats according to bandwidth.
Club Samsung 2.0 is compatible with 14 Samsung devices currently, scaling to 33 devices in a few months. It will be available for download starting September 30th from Galaxy App Store.
“With this launch, we reaffirm our leadership in customer-centric innovation, which is at the core of all the product development that we undertake. As an industry leader, Samsung is addressing the need to provide high quality digital content by working closely with content providers and ecosystem developers. The new offering from our Media Solutions Center (MSC) division will not only provide unparalleled user experience but will set a new standard in the mobile entertainment space,” says B.D. Park, President & CEO, Samsung South West Asia.
“We have invested significant resources & efforts in ensuring that Club Samsung 2.0 delivers a world-class experience to our customers. Whether it’s the single hand operation or the ability to play online & offline content at one place, there are a lot of features that will excite our customers. We will continue our relentless focus on product innovation to further boost our leadership in the software & services domain,” says Tarun Malik, Director of Media Solutions Center-South West Asia, Samsung Electronics.
Samsung had launched the Club Samsung initiative with the Grand 2 smartphone. Check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 here.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices