Cartoon Network has launched a mobile app for kids called Cartoon Network Anything. The app is available for free on Android and iOS and will offer content that ranges from games, videos, memes, activities, quizzes, and more. It will also offer content from shows like Roll No. 21, Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, and so forth.
Read the complete press release below
With the launch of Cartoon Network Anything, kids now have a new platform to engage and entertain to complement their favourite cartoon channel. Cartoon Network Anything serves up an array of micro 10-15 second snack-sized content specifically created for mobile wherever and whenever they have a free moment, no matter how long their attention span. Users will always be surprised by what’s coming next – the content ranges from games and videos, to memes, activities, quizzes and polls, along with engaging trivia and animated gifts.
Cartoon Network Anything is available on all iOS and Android devices for free. The young audience will have edge-of-the-seat fun with a huge variety of original content never seen before from hit shows like Roll No. 21, Adventure Time, We Bare Bears, The Powerpuff Girls, Uncle Grandpa, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, Teen Titans Go! and more.
Commenting on the launch of Cartoon Network Anything, Mr Siddharth Jain, Managing Director, South Asia, Turner India says, “As leaders in the Kids entertainment space, it has always been our focus to bring the best and most exciting form of entertainment to our consumers wherever, wherever and however they want it. We are focussed on the total consumption of our brands and content be it on TV, online, on-mobile, on-the-ground through our consumer events and local based entertainment, or through our branded merchandise and games. CN Anything is our initiative that brings world class entertainment for our kids on their mobile phones and tablets.”
Turner India’s recent research – New Generations 2016 – revealed that the use of technology has increased massively as more and more kids live in connected homes, and are utilizing more than one device for media consumption. Also, gaming has come across as the number one online activity and 32% children download applications out of which 70% download paid apps. In 2016, Turner Asia Pacific will produce a total of 137 new games, 60 of which are just for the Cartoon Network Anything app which is in addition to 160 games already available on the app. Turner already has a library of 618 games, ranging from free, freemium and paid, available across the web, mobile and on apps.
With this initiative, kids will now be able to engage and view their favourite content and characters anytime, anywhere!
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer