Bajaj Finserv has announced India’s first EMI finance app. Through the app, consumers will be able to apply for an instant EMI finance at any time. Consumers can log into the app through Aadhaar Card, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. This helps to eliminate the time consumed by pre-filling basic information in the form. The Bajaj Finserv app will allow consumers to avail instant approval for pre-approved loans up to Rs. 3 lakh. The app will also allow consumers to avail EMI offers across more than 12,000 stores such as Croma, Vijay Sales, Hometown, Home centre, Urban Ladder, Helios, etc.
Read the complete press release below
Bajaj Finserv, the undisputed leader in consumer durable finance has unveiled India's first EMI finance App. Through an industry first initiative, the app gives consumers the freedom to apply for an instant EMI finance anytime, anywhere.
Bajaj Finserv Experia is the easiest and quickest way to buy LED TVs, Smartphones, Furniture and lots more on easy EMIs this festive season. To get instant approval, all one has to do is click on the 'QUICK APPLY' button, once they download the App.
“Finding new methods to acquire customers and expanding into new geographies are key in the present times. We continue to simplify EMI financing for customers through digitization initiatives going forward as well” says Devang Mody, President Consumer Finance, Bajaj Finance Ltd.
“We’ve seen a strong start of the Festival Season. Our new mobile application has made it possible for customers to get an instant EMI Finance approval even before stepping into the stores for purchase. We have a robust process in place and if the festive season goes as planned, we expect our assets to grow 30-35 per cent”, says Rajeev Jain, CEO, Bajaj Finance Ltd.
Adding to the convenience of the application process, the app lets consumers to login using:
· Aadhaar Card
This eliminates the time consumed by pre-filling consumers’ basic information in the form.
Using the revolutionary app, consumers can get instant approval with a unique user id to avail EMI offers across 12,000+ stores including the likes of Croma, Vijay Sales, Hometown, Home centre, Urban Ladder, Helios and more.
With the Bajaj Finserv Experia App consumers can:
· Avail Instant Approval for pre-approved loans up to INR 3 Lacs at a tap
• Login with Aadhar Card, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google
• Share only the first 6 digits of their Credit Card to get an extra advantage. This increases their chances of getting an approval, and also makes them eligible for higher loan amounts. No money will be deducted from their card and Bajaj Finserv does not use your Credit Card details for any banking purpose.
• Convenience of applying from anywhere, anytime
• Edit their personal details easily
• Post approval, shop across any of Bajaj Finserv’s 12,000+ partner outlets in, over 150 cities
• Track their loan application
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices