Adobe, the name behind popular editing software like Photoshop and Premiere pro, has bought photo editing app Aviary. This acquisition will help Adobe to help make its Creative Cloud more appealing for third party developers through a Creative Cloud SDK
Currently the under development creative SDK will let developers use Adobe’s creative technologies to develop mobile apps and to establish new relations between Adobe's Creative Cloud desktop applications to mobile devices.
“Aviary has an exceptional team and technology platform, as well as expertise serving a robust developer ecosystem. We're thrilled to leverage Aviary's technology to make our Creative SDK even more powerful for app developers,” said Scott Belsky, vice president of Creative Cloud Ecosystem & Behance at Adobe
The Aviary team will help Adobe to bring their Creative Cloud services to mobile. This acquisition would certainly help the company tap into the mobile applications market.
Other Popular Deals
- Top 10 Android launchers (December 2016)The 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer