Tapzo is an app that integrates all of it - cabs, food, bills, news - under one app. We don’t need to tell you how useful that could be, right? Especially when phones are running out of storage space as rapidly as the blink of an eye, if you could actually save space by installing one app instead of say, 7 or 8, that immediately makes the app a must-have. But can it really replace the the apps that it offers services for? Let’s find out.
For now, Tapzo has partnered with Uber, Ola (the two cab biggies), Swiggy, Zomato (the two food biggies), BillDesk, MySmartPrice, Airtel Money, Redbus, Cleartrip, Bookmyshow, Freecharge, Mobikwik and more. Needless to say, this covers a really broad spectrum of services from reliable service providers all under the roof of one single app. With an average rating of 4.5 and more than a lakh five-star reviews on the Play Store, they do seem to be doing something right.
After a simple sign-in with your phone number, the app presents you with various categories of services like Recharge, Cabs, Food etc. Rather than inundating users with hundreds of service providers, this is exactly the right approach from an aggregator. Without going into the details of each service, it suffices to say that Tapzo is built in such a way that you will rarely have to leave the app. For instance, to book a cab from Ola, you will have to sign in with your Ola credentials whereas for Swiggy, a simple OTP detection links the app to your Swiggy account.
Beyond the aggregation, you will notice some very thoughtful features. For instance, in the bills section, the app automatically detects and highlights pending bills (most likely by scanning your SMS inbox). We just had one issue with this - when choosing a specific bill to pay, the app redirects you to the Recharge screen (for prepaid connections). Apart from this, the app is super-helpful. Additionally it also highlights local deals and has sections dedicated to Cricket news, horoscope, trending videos from YouTube and even an outstation cab facility. Talk about having a foot in multiple boats!
If you are running short on space, this one’s a must have. If not, still give this a shot for a seamless integrated experience and a cleaner phone.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices