Rovio, the developer of the popular Angry Birds franchise is finally launching its latest game of the series called Angry Birds Epic. The game is a turn-based RPG and it won't be like a regular Angry Birds game.
Rovio has taken a completely different approach in this game in order to offer something new to the fans of Angry Birds games.
The game will feature similar characters as the previous games in the form of birds (who are of course "angry") and the wicked pigs (who make the birds angry). Angry Birds Epic will let players experience a fun-filled journey with epic battles.
It will also feature some new weapons and Rovio has already said that players will be able to craft items, armor and weapons including magical abilities for use in battles.
Angry Birds Epic will be a free to play app with in-app-purchases. The game has already been launched in some locations in Canada and New Zealand. Today, the game will be launched worldwide.
Once you are able to download the game, let us know if Rovio's new approach to Angry Birds is a good move, in the comments below.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer