Airbnb has signed an MoU with the Department of Tourism, Government of Andhra Pradesh to help promote the state’s art, cultural and craft heritage to a global audience. It aims to do so by helping artisans living in the state list their accommodations as well as experiences on Airbnb’s platform for domestic and international travellers who are visiting Andhra Pradesh.
Airbnb is one of the most popular travel apps and offers locals a chance to offer their rooms or houses to travelers. Airbnb’s Android app was also a winner of Google’s Material Design Awards for 2016. The app won the award for Focused efficiency. Google said that the app was able to “sidestep the appearance of complexity, making the overall experience feel comfortable.” It also noted that this efficiency did not come at the cost of visual appeal.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer