Adobe has launched Lightroom mobile for the Android platform. The app was previously available for iPad and iPhone.
Lightroom is a popular companion app to Lightroom 5 desktop software, part of Adobe Creative Cloud. The app allows users to edit, organise and share images. Lightroom mobile is based on cloud sync architecture, and is supposed to help manage and edit images across desktop, mobile devices and the Web.
Important features of the Lightroom mobile include Sync edits, metadata and collection changes to the Lightroom catalog on a Mac or Windows computer. It also automatically import images from the smartphone gallery and sync back to the Lightroom catalog on the desktop.
The app allows users to edit images using familiar Lightroom tools and presets, including non-destructive processing using Smart Previews. Moreover, users can quickly flag and reject photos.
Download the app from the Google Play store over here.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer