ON? is a new app that determines if your phone or your friend's smartphone is on with over 99 percent accuracy. It also tells you if your phone is off.
The ‘ON?’ tool will let you know if your friend’s phone is on or off by sending them a text message asking if their device is switched on. If your friend's phone is off, the message "Is your phone on?" will be delivered the next time they open the app. The developers also say that you can also share the results of your query on social networking sites. What’s more, the application can also tell you if your handset is on or off with 99% accuracy.
"You should not have to turn something off and then back on again to know that it is on. I want to know that my phone is on, reliably and safely, without all the fuss," Tavet Gillson, ON?'s lead creative director, was quoted as saying in the New York Times.
Recently a new chat app called emojli was launched, which is an emoji based social network that communicates only by using symbols/ Emojis. The apps usernames, status updates, etc are all emojli based. The creators stated the it gives users a combination of over 250,000 two-emoji usernames. Users can go to the Emojli site to reserve there user names. The app will be launched for iOS soon and on other platforms later this year.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer